Student Registration Information

Registering Your Child for School in Dayton

We are pleased to welcome you to Dayton Consolidated School and invite you to participate in your child's school program.

Pre-K/Kindergarten Registration - Who Should Register?
* Pre-K: 
Children who turn 4 years old by October 15, 2024
* Kindergarten: 
Children who turn 5 years old by October 15, 2024

Please call Dayton Consolidated School at 207-499-2283 in order to get the necessary documents to begin the process.

We will ask for the following forms:

  • Birth Certificate

  • Immunization Records

  • Proof of Residency (mortgage statement, property tax bill, lease agreement, notarized letter from landlord)

  • There may be additional forms to complete.

Parents of students who are transferring to Dayton from another school will be asked to sign a release in order for the school to request your child's records.

If your child is receiving student support services (extra help in reading or math, Title I services, English-as-a-Second-Language services, special education services, etc.) in his or her current school, please inform school staff when you register. This will better assist the principal or guidance staff in placing your child in the appropriate setting.